Tuesday 19 July 2011

My first true attempt at highlighting.

Now, don't get me wrong, I use techniques when I paint

it's just, edge highlightings never been one of them.

So, usually I get marked down on paint scores because of this little fact.

So, I've said, oh, screw it, and I've gone and painted up a new terminator, with highlights.

Without further adeiu,

















I appologise for having such poor lighting, I have made a white box, which was promptly thrown out by my parents.

fun times, huh?

2 comments:

  1. It's something I'm still playing around with. I haven't got it down yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know; I'm pretty neat when it comes to doing normal painting.

    But, as it seems, this requires something a little better than a four-month old retired fine detail brush.

    I'm looking into using either Raphael or maybe generic brushes.

    I'm hoping I can get 5/5 instead of 4/5 for paint scores in future.

    ReplyDelete

IF you have any questions you'd like to ask, be sure to post them below. If your question is one you'd like to keep private, be sure to e-mail me at diaord@hotmail.com or send a PM to Scipio Africanus.

I do appreciate comments and viewership is important to me. I will endeavour to interact with users if they seek me out.