Wednesday 11 April 2012

Grey knight Purifiers + list

So, I've fallen victim to this. I have finally decided to fork out the money and build myself a cheesy list. 

So, this is my 2,000 point Purifier list. 
HQ

Grey Knights Grand Master
- Rad Grenades- Psychotroke grenades- Master crafted Force Sword- 195 points


Ordo Xenos Inquisitor- Psychotroke Grenades- Rad Grenades- servo skull- 58 points


Elites


Purifier Squad- 10 man- 4x psycannons- 5x halberds- 1x Daemon hammer (carried by Knight of the Flame)- 295 points


Purifier Squad- 10 man- 4x psycannons- 5x halberds- 1x Daemon hammer (carried by Knight of the Flame)- 295 points


Troops


Strike Squad- 5 man- Psycannon- Daemonhammer- 120 points


Razorback- Psybolt Ammunition- 50 points


Strike Squad- 5 man- Psycannon- Daemonhammer- 120 points


Razorback- Psybolt Ammunition- 50 points


Fast Attack


Storm Raven- Multi-Melta- 205 points


Storm Raven- Multi-Melta- 205 points


Heavy Support


Dreadnought- Twin-linked Autocannon- Twin-linked Autocannon- Psybolt Ammunition- 135


Dreadnought- 115

Dreadnought- Twin-linked Autocannon- Twin-linked Autocannon- Psybolt Ammunition- 135
1998 points




These are the starts of my purifiers. I've painted 4 - I have 28 infantry models left to paint!

The design is very simple. The body is grey, light highlighting (they will be weathered later.) The boltguns I have intentionally left unhighlighted because the colour looks better (in my opinion) how they are now.

The helmets are silver because I preferred it to white. (I can paint white fairly well, but I don't like conforming as you can tell... sorta.) 

I'm trying the crackling energy thing on all the halberds and swords, don't know how well it'll turn out, though that one there's the best I've ever done.






So I'll finish this unit of 5 purifiers (5 more coming in later, I had to strip them for some ungodly reason.) Then I'll do that storm raven.

I'll finish the other five marines and buy either a terminator box or a brother-captain stern to use as the grand master.

Then, who knows? Maybe I'll scrounge up the money to buy contemptor dreads to use as the psifleman dreadnoughts (it's actually cheaper for me to buy 3 of them than to buy 3 normal dreads and autocannon arms.)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks man. They're really simple to do. If you'd like I can do a small tutorial on how I did them (my way.)

    ReplyDelete

IF you have any questions you'd like to ask, be sure to post them below. If your question is one you'd like to keep private, be sure to e-mail me at diaord@hotmail.com or send a PM to Scipio Africanus.

I do appreciate comments and viewership is important to me. I will endeavour to interact with users if they seek me out.