Friday 28 March 2014

Painting Exhibitions: Declates Crusade Tactical Marines

Preface 

These units are actually from an abandoned Crimson fists project. I'll say Abandoned because I'm probably unlikely to complete the army as I just hate producing marine models. I plan to show off a few of the photos I took of the models, simply because I can. They're named after the Companion Cavalry of the Macedonians. The Crimson fists and the Black Templars are combined squads from a campaign called the Declates crusade. 

Tell me what you think!

The Models

















No comments:

Post a Comment

IF you have any questions you'd like to ask, be sure to post them below. If your question is one you'd like to keep private, be sure to e-mail me at diaord@hotmail.com or send a PM to Scipio Africanus.

I do appreciate comments and viewership is important to me. I will endeavour to interact with users if they seek me out.