Friday 2 May 2014

Painting Exhibitions: Bloodletters

Preface 

20 Blood letters to deepstrike onto the board and then remove almost immediately. God, T3 with a 5++ sucks sometimes. 

The List

Bloodthirster of Khorne with Exalted Reward and Greater Reward

Herald of Khorne with Exalted Reward on Juggernaut
2 Heralds of Khorne with Greater and lesser reward, exalted Locus on Juggernaut
Karanak

6 Bloodcrushers with Banner of Blood and Blood Hunter with a lesser reward. 

2 squads of 10 Bloodletters of Khorne, one with bloodreaper

2 squads of 15 Flesh Hounds of Khorne 

Bloodletters of do-nothing and die











No comments:

Post a Comment

IF you have any questions you'd like to ask, be sure to post them below. If your question is one you'd like to keep private, be sure to e-mail me at diaord@hotmail.com or send a PM to Scipio Africanus.

I do appreciate comments and viewership is important to me. I will endeavour to interact with users if they seek me out.