Friday 16 May 2014

Painting Exhibitions: Flesh Hounds of Khorne

Preface 

My Flesh hounds are made of the fantasy chaos warhound kit - I didn't want to use dire wolves because some of my friends already used them for khymerae. Hopefully these will work. Here's the first ten. 

The List

Bloodthirster of Khorne with Exalted Reward and Greater Reward

Herald of Khorne with Exalted Reward on Juggernaut
2 Heralds of Khorne with Greater and lesser reward, exalted Locus on Juggernaut
Karanak

6 Bloodcrushers with Banner of Blood and Blood Hunter with a lesser reward. 

2 squads of 10 Bloodletters of Khorne, one with bloodreaper

2 squads of 15 Flesh Hounds of Khorne 

Flesh Hounds of Fantasy Chaos Warhounds











No comments:

Post a Comment

IF you have any questions you'd like to ask, be sure to post them below. If your question is one you'd like to keep private, be sure to e-mail me at diaord@hotmail.com or send a PM to Scipio Africanus.

I do appreciate comments and viewership is important to me. I will endeavour to interact with users if they seek me out.