Monday 10 June 2013

Objectives complete

Preface

Everyone says "Oh damn, these scouring missions are really hard to play without objective markers." yeah, you're right. I've had far too many disputes over the value of a single objective for it to be reasonable. When I saw a relatively flat surface of the XV8's shield generator support system, I realised they could be upturned relatively easily to produce a random point objective for each player to take and place. 

I've freehanded on the numbers necessary, using a brush with exceptionally long bristles. I find it's a lot easier to write with. You'll also notice my Relic objective, taken from the Stealth suit kit (which I bought solely for bits.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF you have any questions you'd like to ask, be sure to post them below. If your question is one you'd like to keep private, be sure to e-mail me at diaord@hotmail.com or send a PM to Scipio Africanus.

I do appreciate comments and viewership is important to me. I will endeavour to interact with users if they seek me out.